Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#Hugot Songs


"Hugot Songs" may make you sad because of unhappy past. It can sometimes be a good way to frankly say to someone who hurt you how you feel. It lets you remember your mistakes and regrets in life. However, who don't like to listen to these songs, right?

Here are our top 5 Hugot songs:

5. Let Me Be The One by Julie Anne San Jose


"So I'm telling you I love you one last time and goodbye"
 Credits to: tunog opm



4.  Mahal Ko o Mahal Ako by KZ Tandingan



"Sinong pipiliin ko, mahal ko o mahal ako"
Credits to: ABS-CBN Starmusic



3. I Love You , Goodbye cover by Nina


"I'm not the one you needing , I love you, goodbye"
Credits to: dennisirene


2. I Can't Make You Love Me by Tank


"Cause I can't make you love me if you don't"
Credits to: Atlantic Records



1. Someday by Nina


"Coz someday, someone's gonna love me the way i wanted you to need me someday, someone's gonna take your place"
 Credits to: WMPHILS

Does one of these songs make you sad or makes you experience the "HUGOT" moment? 
Check for more random trends in music in the next blog.
Don't forget to tell us what your answer to the question is and also your suggestions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment